When it comes to redesigning a website to fit modern standards in 2023 best practices involves more than just giving it a fresh look. It should also consider factors like user experience, performance, SEO, and accessibility. Some best practices to follow when updating your website's look and feel can be extensive and tedious project, however our experts marketing team at Logic Media has you covered.
With over 20 years in business in web design, marketing, branding, search engine optimization, social media marketing and content production we have the competitive advantage to have your new website not only shine above the rest but also generate amazing performance result in lead generation, user retention and overall growth of your company and brand.
Here are just the few things we consider when working on our clients projects:
1. We Set Clear Goals for Each Website and Branding Project
- We take time to define all objectives for your website redesign. Weather you are looking to improve user engagement, increase sales, and/or enhance your brand perception we make sure to have a clear goals that guides your redesign process all the way through.
2. We Take Time to Understand Your Audience
- We research your target audience to understand their preferences, needs, and behaviors. Create user personas to help tailor your design to your audience's expectations all to increase sales and company growth.
3. We Only Design Website with Responsive Design Approach
- We only deliver latest best practice responsive website designs, adopted to various screen sizes and devices with mobile-friendly features.
4.We Take Time to Design Streamlined Navigation Plan
- We simplify your website's navigation structure, use clear menus, breadcrumbs, and a logical hierarchy to help users find information easily.
5. We Develop Comprehensive Content Strategy
- We review and update your website content, always ensuring it's relevant, concise, and well-organized. As value added we always use high-quality images and videos to enhance engagement.
Additionally we offer top of the line photography and video services to make your website content personalized, unique and branded directly to your standards.
6. We Design and Develop the Website Around High Performance Optimization Standards
- We always optimize your website for speed, compress images, minimize HTTP requests, and leverage browser caching to improve loading times.
7. SEO-Friendly Design is Always a Priority
- Implementing SEO best practices is a must. Our SEO efforts always include keyword optimization, meta tags, and proper heading structure, clear and descriptive URL structure.
With our Advanced Package we offer Local SEO optimization, specific keyword optimization and keyword rich content development.
8. We Account for Any Necessary Accessibility Compliance
- Depending on your specific industry needs we ensure your website complies with accessibility standards. We use semantic HTML, provide alt text for images, and ensure keyboard navigation is smooth.
9. We Follow Modern Design Trends and Make Them Fit Your Specific Branding Needs
- We always stay up to date with the latest modern design trends while maintaining a balance between modern trends aesthetics and implementation of them around your branding.
10. User Testing is a Must
- We on-goingly conduct usability testing with real users to gather feedback on new web design, helping us identify any usability issues and areas for improvement.
11. We Always Go Above and Beyond on All Security Measures
- We always implement security best practices, such as using HTTPS, regularly updating software, perform hourly backups, and protecting website and CMS against any common web vulnerabilities.
12. All of Our Websites Come with Advanced and Secure Content Management System (CMS)
- Our custom CMS is advanced, secure and alwaya exceeds all of our client website editing and maintenance needs. Instead of using compromised open source CMS systems that are proned to hacking, have limited editing range and lack to serve most website needs we offer our clients top of the line, secure, advanced and fluid CMS system that goes beyond any standard and makes your website maintenance a true breeze, allowing you flexibility and scalability with growth.
13. We Offer Unbeatable Backup and Maintenance Plans
- Our experienced team have develop outstanding backup and maintenance plan to ensure your website remains up-to-date, secure, and free from technical issues.
14. Our Websites Come with Complete Analytics Integration
- We always implement website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to monitor user behavior, track conversions, and make data-driven decisions for ongoing improvements.
15. We Always Implement a Well Executed Launch and Promotion Strategy
- Having a well-executed launch strategy is a must. We promote your redesigned website through social media, email marketing, and other relevant channels to maximize visibility.
16. We Follow Up and Feedback
- After launch, continue to collect feedback from users and stakeholders and use this feedback to make iterative improvements as the design evolves and grows.
17. We Ensure Legal Compliance
Beyond the standard of web design we always thing of our relationships with our clients as an ongoing process. Post website launch and completion we are always there to keep you updated evolving web trends, changed, ongoing branding and marketing efforts all to improve your online presence, optimize your existing marketing efforts and help your business grow.
We always go above and beyond on every project and have all aspects of customer satisfaction as our top priority. Contact our team to day and work with true experts in the web design and marketing industry.